BERGAMO, Italy — September 8, 2021 — These days, Electronics For Imaging, Inc. is launching its third new digital textile printer of 2021, offering the world’s greatest actual production throughput for a scanning digital textile printer. The EFI™ Reggiani HYPER is a scanning printer available in 1.8-metre, 2.4-metre or 3.4-metre widths. With an up to 8-color configuration, the EFI Reggiani HYPER prints at up to 13 linear metres for every minute in creation manner, earning it the swiftest textile scanning printer on the market place. The new printer is appropriate for significant-excellent generation on knitted or woven materials and is created with good technological know-how that enables it to be built-in into Business 4. initiatives.
EFI is promoting the new EFI Reggiani HYPER printer in an show at the 8-11 September TME Exhibition Textile Machinery Fair, at the Istanbul Expo Middle, in hall 1, stand D7.
“Our track report of accelerated innovation carries on, as we make good on our guarantees to deliver a third new textile printer this 12 months,” reported EFI Reggiani Senior Vice President and Standard Manager Adele Genoni. “And, with the new HYPER product, our R&D group has outdone alone, bringing even much more innovation to electronic textile printing regardless of the constraints of the pandemic. We have acquired from our customers how productiveness and sustainability are essential motorists to guidance their organization by the electronic transformation.”
The new EFI Reggiani HYPER targets the industrial substantial-velocity segment of the multi-pass textile printing sector. Not only is it the quickest multi-move printer that EFI Reggiani has ever produced, but the speediest of its variety in the marketplace with an extraordinary printing quality at unparalleled speed. Users can override boundaries witnessed in earlier, as the new HYPER design delivers throughput speeds comparable to some single-move printers currently in the sector.
The printer is driven by EFI Reggiani legitimate inks, with higher-quality formulation formulated to be certain the most effective overall performance in conditions of runnability and longer printhead existence when developing astonishing colour depth and brightness, as nicely as outstanding fastness attributes.
Special printhead design and style for highly developed productiveness
“We are in particular enthusiastic about filling out our portfolio with a quite dependable, quite rapid printer that delivers higher throughput than other scanning printers,” reported Genoni. “Thanks to a unique layout for its 72 printheads – which recirculates ink up to the heads’ nozzle plate – and the legacy EFI Reggiani continual ink recirculation process, HYPER is also a winner for uptime and dependability, maximising printer availability for generation with excellent printing benefits.
“With HYPER, textile producers will benefit from a truly impressive manufacturing alternative that builds on EFI Reggiani’s several a long time of expertise and innovation in textile printing.”
The EFI Reggiani HYPER printer capabilities:
- 72 recirculating print heads with 600-dots for every inch (dpi) indigenous resolution and complete variable drop dimension.
- Recirculation up to the nozzle plate and an ground breaking printhead servicing program showcasing contactless wiping to help ensure that printheads are ready to print.
- Improved, proprietary auto-calibrating steady ink recirculation technique to lower routine maintenance at start up and during manufacturing.
- A double bridge that presents maximum steadiness and accuracy, even though making certain easy carriage accessibility for sleek routine maintenance on all the printheads.
- A large range of printing modes, which include EFI Reggiani’s legacy high uniformity printing modes, to ensure outstanding good quality and serious design versatility. Consumers obtain a lot a lot more capability and flexibility, eradicating the boundaries confronted with printing solid colours, geometric designs, high-quality lines, deep blacks, sleek gradients and a lot more, though gratifying their have to have for pace.
- EFI Reggiani proprietary electronics and program with real-time impression processing and no impression pre-calculation time prior to printing. This allows manufacturing of design alterations on the fly with a full WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) practical experience to maximise throughput and efficiency.
- A precision Kevlar® conveyor belt with an embedded magnetic unit for adhesive application, alongside with EFI Reggiani’s primary longitudinal belt movement manage to make certain optimum and precise belt movement, even when working at large velocity.
- Longitudinal belt movement handle for severe belt precision all through substantial-speed printing.
- Many material feed and consider-up options, together with an oscillating brace for folding, a compact roll winder up to 400 mm, or a significant roll winder up to 1,600 mm.
- An industrial dryer with symmetrical air flow and superior-performance exhaust capability run by gas, electrical energy, oil or steam.
The new printer is commercially offered all over the world as of this month. For extra info about EFI Reggiani and other merchandise and alternatives from EFI, check out www.efi.com.
Posted September 8, 2021
Supply: Electronics For Imaging, Inc. (EFI™)