Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh launches flagship health and fitness scheme. All you want to know
Punjab chief minister Captain Amarinder Singh prolonged insurance policies include to contain 15 lakh extra people beneath the Ayushman Bharat-Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (AB-SSBY) throughout the point out. These people have been before been excluded from the plan. Just about 55 lakh people in the condition are protected less than this flagship universal wellness scheme of the Punjab authorities.
Here’s extra on the Congress government’s wellness scheme”
1. The AB-SSBY plan was Punjab main minister Captain Amarinder Singh’s poll assure, which he built right before the 2017 assembly elections.
2. Singh designed the announcement at a virtual assembly on Friday wherever the point out health department proposed bringing these 15 lakh households less than the government scheme on a co-sharing foundation which would have entailed beneficiaries bearing part of the charge. Nonetheless, Singh suggested that the insurance include for these people ought to also be protected by the federal government.
3. The Punjab point out government’s flagship plan will price the exchequer a total of ₹593 crore for every annum to cover 55 lakh family members.
4. This wellness plan will supply an insurance coverage address of ₹5 lakh for each relatives for secondary and tertiary treatment remedies in empanelled public and personal hospitals in the state.
5. Close to 5.01 lakh farmers are also enrolled in this plan and Singh has said that they will not be expected to register once again this year. Nonetheless, nearly 3.5 lakh farmers registered as ‘J’ variety holders and ‘sugarcane weighment slips’ just after October 1, 2020, will need to apply on the authorities portal to avail of this scheme.
6. Farmers who are registered beneath this scheme can avail of therapy at 642 empanelled personal hospitals and 208 government hospitals for remedy amenities of up to ₹5 lakh.
7. Farmers can avail cashless remedy for 1,579 health conditions below this plan.
8. Apart from the household head, partner/wife, father/mom, unmarried small children, divorced daughter and her insignificant small children, widowed daughter-in-law and her minor youngsters of farming family members are also protected below this plan.