DUBLIN, May 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Automotive 3D Printer Market, By Technology (Stereolithography, Fused Disposition Modelling, Selective Laser Sintering, Laminated Object Manufacturing, and Others), By Application, By Region, Competitional Forecast and Opportunity, 2017-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
The global automotive 3D printer market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to the rising development of lightweight automobile parts utilizing 3D and high capital investments in automotive technology by market players. Besides, the increasing need to develop lightweight and fuel-efficient vehicles and stringent measures by the government regarding automobiles and auto parts are expected to propel the growth of the global automotive 3D printer market in the coming years.
Moreover, an increasing number of collaborations of leading 3D printing companies with automotive OEMs and the rising penetration of electric vehicles are fueling the growth of the global automotive 3D printer market. Increasing purchasing capacity of consumers and shifting consumer preferences to develop advanced technologies are anticipated to drive the growth of the global automotive 3D printer market. Automotive OEMs are actively using 3D printing technologies for new product innovation and rapid prototyping, which is anticipated to propel the demand for the growth of the automotive 3D printer market.
Ongoing technological advancements to improve the overall functioning of vehicles and enhance convenience for drivers and passengers are contributing to the increased application of 3D printing in the automotive sector. However, lack of skilled labor and high initial costs are expected to hamper the growth of the automotive 3D printer market in the coming years.
The global automotive 3D printer market is segmented based on technology, application, regional distribution, and company. Based on the technology, the global automotive 3D printer market is divided into stereolithography, fused disposition modelling, selective laser sintering, laminated object manufacturing, three-dimensional inject printing, and others. Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) technology is expected to hold the largest share in the automotive 3D printer market owing to its increased use in automotive, aerospace tooling, biomedical, and architecture. Besides, SLS technology-based 3D printing helps create more durable prototypes compared to other technologies, which is boosting its growth in the global automotive 3D printer market.
Major players operating in the global automotive 3D printer market are 3D Systems Corp., Formlabs Inc., Markforged, Inc., Zortrax S.A., Ultimaker BV, etc.
Years Considered for This Report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of global automotive 3D printer market from 2017 to 2021
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global automotive 3D printer market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027
- To classify and forecast global automotive 3D printer market based on product type, application, fuel type, region, and competitive Landscape
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global automotive 3D printer market
- To identify drivers and challenges for global automotive 3D printer market
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc, in global automotive 3D printer market
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global automotive 3D printer market
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global automotive 3D printer market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Automotive 3D Printer Market
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5.2. Aided Brand Recall and Unaided Brand Recall
5.3. Challenges/Unmet Needs
6. Global Automotive 3D Printer Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value and Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Technology (Stereolithography, Fused Disposition Modelling, Selective Laser Sintering, Laminated Object Manufacturing, Three Dimensional Inject Printing and Others)
6.2.2. By Application (Prototyping & Tooling, Manufacturing Complex Components, Research, Development & Innovation and Others)
6.2.3. By Region (North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; South America and Middle East & Africa)
6.2.4. By Company (2021)
6.3. Product Market Map (By Technology, By Region)
7. North America Automotive 3D Printer Market Outlook
8. Asia Pacific Automotive 3D Printer Market Outlook
9. Europe & CIS Automotive 3D Printer Market Outlook
10. South America Automotive 3D Printer Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Automotive 3D Printer Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends and Developments
14. Recent Development in Automotive Industry Using 3D Printing
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Company Profiles (Partial List of Leading Companies)
15.1.1. 3D Systems Corp.
15.1.2. Formlabs Inc.
15.1.3. Markforged, Inc.
15.1.4. Zortrax S.A.
15.1.5. Ultimaker BV
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ykfb9y
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-automotive-3d-printer-industry-to-2027—featuring-3d-systems-formlabs-and-markforged-among-others-301547758.html
SOURCE Research and Markets